The 2014 Cool Rides Online Ride of the Year Winner is Rick Boutwell’s 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air.This year’s competition for ride of the year will be handled a little differently than previous years. In total, there will be 11 separate polls for ride of the year. The 11 polls will consist of 4 public online polls and 7 sponsor selections. The car that wins the most polls will be crowned our Ride of the Year. In case of a tie, the CEO of Gold Eagle Co. will select the winner.
The 4 online polls will be:
- CRO Champs – We will poll the Cool Rides Online Champs, and the winner of that poll will receive 1 point for Ride of the Year – Winner Rick’s 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop
- CRO Blog – We will have a poll similar to the one we do for Ride of the Month – winner gets 1 point – Click Here to Vote – Winner Larry’s 1955 Chevy 210
- Public Facebook Poll – winner gets 1 point – Vote Here – Winner Ken’s 1969 Dodge Charger
- CRO Forum – Forum Members Open Poll – winner gets 1 point – Click Here to Vote – Winner Rick’s 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop
Sponsor Selections from:
- The Engine Answerman – 1 point – Winner Ed’s 1956 Ford F-100
- STA-BIL® Brand Manager – 1 point – Chris’ 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
- 104+® Brand Representative – 1 point – Rick’s 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop
- 303® Products Brand Manager – 1 point – Vincent’s 1969 Ford Mustang
- HEET® Brand Representative – 1 point – Rick’s 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop
- Start Your Engines!® Brand Representative – 1 point – Ken’s 1969 Dodge Charger
- Howard Donnally, President of Gold Eagle Brands – 1 point – Vincent’s 1969 Ford Mustang
If there is a tie after those 11 votes are counted then Marc Blackman, the CEO of Gold Eagle, gets the tie-breaker vote.
The contest will run from January 27, 2015 to February 24, 2015. The schedule for the polls is as follows:
Cool Rides Online Blog (Public) – The Poll will be open throughout the contest starting January 27th and closing on February 23 at 11:59pm CST – Click Here to Vote!
Champs Forum – January 27th through February 3rd at 11:59 pm CST
Cool Rides Online Forum (Forum Members) – February 3rd through February 10th at 11:59 pm CST
Facebook (Public) – The poll will be open from February 10th through February 17th closing at 11:59pm CST
Sponsor selections will be revealed on the final two days of the contest.
Powered by Facebook Comments