By Dan Banicki
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself:
I am 45 and married to my wife Kristie. We have three kids. I have been a Police Officer for 19 years.
2. How did you first learn about Cool Rides Online?
I saw the Cool Rides Online page pop up on another car Facebook page and loved the cars one Cool Rides Online!
3. What Cool Rides do you currently own?
Right now, I just have the Camaro.
4. Tell us a little about your favorite “Cool Ride”; what makes it special?
The coolest thing is that I bought it from a family member. Now, my 12 year old loves it and loves going to car cruises with me.
5. What’s next for your Cool Ride?
Next, I want to add power brakes. She still has manual drum brakes and manual steering.
6. What’s your favorite memory involving your Cool Ride?
My favorite memory is my mom and dad hanging out with me when the Hot Rod Power Tour was here.
7. What was the most difficult modification you’ve completed on any of your Cool Rides?
The most difficult modification was dropping a 383 into a Malibu I bought – the previous owner had hacked everything
8. What is your dream car to own if money was not an issue?
My dream car is a COPO Camaro.
9. Taking care of collector vehicles is not easy. Do you have any special tips on how to take care of your Cool Ride in and out of storage?
My Cool Ride never sits outside for too long. In winter it’s on jack stands and covered up.
10. Is there anything else you’d like the Cool Rides Online members to know about you?
I would like everyone to know that, being a police officer, I have seen tons of beautiful cars during the building stages, and I could talk for ever to other classic car people.
Powered by Facebook Comments