I hope you check out my second podcast, available to download for free on iTunes.
There, I discuss my spring car-care tips:
- Check tires – air pressure – helps get better gas mileage
- Use a penny to check tire thread – if you can see Lincoln’s head, it’s time for new tires
- Check windshield wipers – many don’t think about it until they’re too late. If they’re hard/brittle – replace
- Check anti-freeze and radiator fluid levels – prevents overheating
- Also check oil, transmission and air filter
- All will help with gas mileage and longevity of car
- fresh fuel, stabilize
Marcel Manzano, founder of Cool Rides Online® interviews member Bob Viau (23T-Bucket, as he’s known to CRO members) at the Detroit Autorama.
Powered by Facebook Comments