I’m thrilled to present our 2014-15 STA-BIL Engine Answerman™ Tour Calendar!
I’ll be visiting some of America’s premier automotive, marine and power sports events including the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, NASCAR’s Coca Cola 600, Daytona Bike Week, the Miami International Boat Show and the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show, where will discuss ethanol-blended fuels and proper fuel management along with our great line of 303 Products.
2014 – 2015 STA-BIL Engine Answerman Tour Schedule
- April 25 – 27 in Atlanta, GA: Classic Motorsports Mitty Presented by Hagerty
- April 26 – 27 in Atlanta, GA: Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama
- April 30 – May 4 in Panama City Beach, FL: Thunder beach Motorcycle Rally
- May 16 – 18 in Nashville, TN: Good Guys 9th Nashville Nationals
- May 22 – 24 in Charlotte, NC: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coca-Cola 600
- June 7 – 14 in Dells, WI: Hot Rod Power Tour, Charlotte NC to Wisconsin
- July 18 – 20 in Syracuse, NY: Syracuse Nationals
- Aug 1 – 10 in Sturgis SD: 74th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Aug. 22 – 24 in Evansville, IN: Frog Follies
- Sept 13 in Delaware, OH: 22nd Annual STA-BIL Keeps Gas Fresh Finals (USLMRA)
- Sept 26 – 28 in Raleigh NC: Capital City Bike Fest
- Oct 30 – Nov 3 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL: Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Oct 10 – 12 in Tampa, FL: NSRA Southeast Street rod Nationals
- Oct 22 – 24 Louisville, KY: GIE+ Expo
- Nov 4 – 7 in Las Vegas, NV: SEMA/AAPEX
- Jan 11 – 18 in Scottsdale, AZ: Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction
- Feb 5 – 9 in Charlotte NC: 42nd Mid-Atlantic Boat Show
- Feb 16 – 20 in Miami FL: Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show
- March 6 – 15 in Daytona, FL: Daytona Bike Week
A highlight of the Tour and as part of the nationwide launch of our new STA-BIL® 360° Protection Ethanol Fuel Treatment and Stabilizer (“STA-BIL 360°”), at select Tour stops through August 31, we’re partnering with Velocity TV’s hit show, Car Fix, to kick off the “STA-BIL 360° Custom Car Sweepstakes. One lucky person will win a reimagined custom 1971 Chevrolet Camaro, built by Car Fix hosts, Jared Zimmerman and Lou Santiago. The winner will also win a trip for two to the 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, where the car will be presented to them.
The STA-BIL 360° Custom Car Sweepstakes will run from now through August 31, 2014. The winner will be announced live on a special 2 hour airing of Car Fix on Saturday, October 11, and the car will be officially presented to the winner at SEMA 2014. To enter the sweepstakes, click here to complete the online entry form. To find or learn more about STA-BIL 360° and other STA-BIL products, please visit STA-BIL360.com, STA-BIL.com or on Facebook. Car Fix airs on Velocity. For programming information, please visit Velocity.com.
Another highlight of the Tour will be my induction into the National Lawn Mower Racing Hall of Fame on September 13 in Delaware, Ohio during the 22nd annual STA-BIL National Lawn Mower Racing Championships.
This marks my 9th year touring the country as STA-BIL’s Engine Answerman and I’ve enjoyed educating thousands of folks from coast to coast on how to protect the things they love, like power sport vehicles, classic cars, boats, RV’s, lawn mowers and motorcycles. As a former technician and riding lawnmower designer, he has a passion for sharing his advice experience on how to obtain greater performance out of all things motor.
See you on the road!
Powered by Facebook Comments