Widely considered to be the finest high-end automotive tour in the world, the Hot Rod Power Tour presented by Chevrolet Performance driven by Continental Tire, embodies everything that HOT ROD Magazine has represented throughout its 65 year history. The seven-day, seven-city tour will wind its way from Charlotte, NC at the Kick-Off and will end in Wisconsin Dells. Hot Rod Power Tour® always generates a nationwide buzz in the automotive enthusiast market! As the Tour journeys across the country, Hot Rod enthusiasts can bring their vehicles to be a part of the Tour to the first city, or to any city along the way.
From their point of origin, the participants can sightsee, explore and show off their custom car creations in car crazy towns in each participating city and points along the way. Throughout the seven days Hot Rod owners will be able to pick up and take off from any city following fellow car enthusiasts to the final destination in Wisconsin Dells.
- June 7 – zMAX Dragway, Concord NC
- June 8 – Chillhowee Park, Knoxville TN
- June 9 – Kanawha Blvd (downtown), Charleston WV
- June 10 – Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk OH
- June 11 – Lake County Fairgrounds, Crown Point IN
- June 12 – The Isle Casino, Bettendorf IA
- June 13- Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin Dells WI
- June 14- Long Haul Photo and awards
Powered by Facebook Comments